For the fifth year, our Generosity crowdfunding campaign backers have been given the opportunity to participate in a Backers Jury for a unique award. The Filmmaker-to-Watch Award is chosen out of a wide selection of short films from the 2018 ATLFF lineup.
2018 Filmmaker-to-Watch Nominees
- “Absent” | directed by Sudarshan Surehs
- “After Her” | directed by Aly Migliori
- “Brooklyn” | directed by Charlie Mysak
- “Emergency” | directed by Carey Williams
- “Kudzu” | directed by Connor Simpson
- “Runner” | directed by Clare Cooney
- “Sin Cielo” | directed by Jianna Maarten
- “Souls of Totality” | directed by Richard Raymond
Congratulations to Connor Simpson, director of KUDZU for being chosen by our Backers Jury as the 2018 Atlanta Film Festival Filmmaker-to-Watch!